We are so glad to hear that you are interested in joining the St. Margaret Regional School Family! At St. Margaret Regional you will experience a community focused on educating the whole child and helping them develop their gifts to become the person God has created them to be. Our teachers and staff are dedicated to making sure that every student feels safe, loved, and welcomed.
St. Margaret Regional offers academically rigorous curriculum and we are proud to be a “Project Lead the Way” School providing students with engaging, hands-on learning activities. We partner with the Worcester Polytechnic Institute to incorporate STEM into our curriculum from Pre-K thru grade 4.
If you think that St. Margaret Regional is a good fit for your student we encourage you to take the following steps:
1. Complete the Inquiry form below so that we can get in touch with you.
2. Set up a tour and/or shadow day for your student
3. Meet with our Principal Dr. George Milot
4. Complete the application form
5. Complete the online Financial Application through FACTS
6. Tell your friends about why you decided to send your student to St. Margaret Regional
We hope to see you soon!
St. Margaret Regional School Interest Form
Please complete the form below and we will get in touch with you to set up a time for you and your student to come tour St. Margaret Regional School.