St. Margaret Regional School provides a Christ-filled academic curriculum instilling Catholic beliefs and values to students from pre-k through grade four. We are dedicated to fostering a safe, nurturing, respectful, and spiritual learning environment to all students, while answering the call to bring forth each child’s gifts and potential as Christ has inspired us to do.
Founded in 1994, at the direction of then Bishop Sean O’Malley, the school has an evolving history of providing quality educational standards and a commitment to the development of spiritual understanding and values at each appropriate age level.
St. Margaret Regional School is to be a model of Christian love, concern, and care for our students. With this in mind, we strive to work with students and families by:
1. Being models of a vital, active, Christian faith that characterizes our lives as distinctively marked by Christ-like qualities.
2. Including the message of Christ’s Gospel.
3. Recognizing that our lives and our eternal life is our individual responsibility and is developed in the communion with others.
4. Helping to develop concern, respect and self-discipline, leadership, critical thinking, and the ability to stand up for personal convictions.
It is our goal to provide a nurturing, respectful, disciplined family and educational atmosphere that encourages spiritual, intellectual, physical and emotional growth. Staffed by qualified, caring and dedicated staff, St. Margaret Regional School provides a comprehensive curriculum in order to prepare our students for future learning and for a purposeful life.
- Full day, two day, three day and five day Preschool Program
- Before and After School Care
- Full day Kindergarten
- Safe and Caring Faith-Based Environment
- Challenging Curriculum
- Character Development
- After School Clubs
- Family Events
- Visual & Performing Arts, Technology, Physical Education & Foreign Language
- Intimate class sizes in Pre K through Four
- Christian Service Projects
New England Association of Schools & Colleges
(NEASC) works to establish and maintain high standards for all levels of education – from Pre-Kindergarten to the doctoral level. It has done this longer than any other accreditation agency in the United States.
participation in our Science Fair from grades five through eight.
student to teacher ration with small and individualized class settings.
National and local awards in visual arts, science, social studies and writing.
estimated hours of Christian service by our students.